Sofa Cleaning Capel RH5
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers to avoid using home cleansers which could damage the upholstery and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Capel RH5to clean your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will take out spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We are going to totally renew the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again attractive to look at as they add charm and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- We inspect your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before declaring the job finished.
- The sofa and other furniture are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we start work we are going to try on a small sample of the leather to make sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to use the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will choose the best and most efficient way to clean your couch.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.